Saturday, June 30, 2012

Being a Bimbo

So, as I sit on my bed and apply my topcoat finish on my toenails (don't forget this girls. It seriously adds another week to the lifespan of your paint), I can't help thinking about why I've chosen to pursue life as a bimbo. There are a million different variations of sissyness. So, why did I choose to be a bimbo sissy.

To get to the root of this, I have to identify what a bimbo is. As best as my silly sissy brain can tell, a bimbo cares about looking sexy, turning men on, and sex. Sex sex sex. A bimbo is also... How shall I put this... Not the brightest crayon in the box. So, why on earth would I WANT to be one?

The answer is simple-- because being a bimbo FUCKING RULES! So, I get to look super sexy all day? Sooo I get to make men harder than the BAR exam? Aaaaaand I get to beg to be fucked and used like a tramp?!?! Sign me up, please and thank you!

If you wanted a deeper answer, sorry (not sorry). Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to begging for studs to fuck me via twitter. XOXO

<3's

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with your answer hun :)

    ReplyDelete